very fucking punny you shits
with all the actual humour, tumblr still finds “teeth” the funniest thing.
“To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.”― Kurt Cobain (via linhnguyenn)
every day is a day closer to eurovision 2014
"I realised after two weeks of hanging out with Nick, I really, really like this guy. It was like a romance blossomed between us." - Simon Pegg [X]
fucking destroy the idea that teenage girls fake their sexualities and are only queer for attention
Livestream drawing. Young Sherlock, Redbeard and Mycroft’s feet!
I’ll list a few.
- Stricter rules on benefits. I’d stop anyone who wasn’t a British citizen being able to have benefits. If immigrants want to live in our country that’s fine, but their lives wouldn’t be funded by the government if I were in charge.
- I’d raise the minimum wage of immigrants. We are in England, the government should start caring more about the welfare of British citizens and not scared about the backlash from overseas workers. If the minimum wage is raised, more British people are likely to be employed.
- I’d place stricter rules on student loans. I am aware that a lot of students need their fees paying, and when the times comes myself will be included, but there are so many people abusing the system. My brother for example. He has his tuition payed by the student loan company, which is fine because he sure as hell couldn’t afford it, but he also gets a maintenance allowance of up to £900 in each installment. He doesn’t need it. It hasn’t been spent on maintenance. He sure as hell isn’t the only one either. I’d make sure that those who apply for maintenance use it on maintenance etc.
- I’d let people have a say. I’d open a website in which the government could create polls and average people could create polls to vote on ideas. The website would be monitored and any poll getting high hits would be reviewed.
- I’d do something about bloody political correctness. While I agree most changes have been good, the whole thing is getting out of hand.
- I’m not entirely sure about the EU. It’s something we could hold a poll on. “Do you want us to leave the EU? YES or NO” something like that. I’m aware that some of the things I mentioned above would only happen if we left the EU.
I’m sorry, but if you don’t like Paul McGann, you’re wrong